How to keep fresh vegetables in summerTime of issue : 2019- 05-08
?????The outer body of the carrot that I just bought may have some dirt. First, we need to treat the soil before we keep it fresh, wait for it to dry and wait for it to dry the surface, cut it with a knife, and then we can It is placed in a fresh-keeping bag and stored in the refrigerator for preservation.
?????When needed, we can cut the cabbage in half, and then take it from the outside when it needs to be eaten. If it is left, put the remaining cabbage into a fresh-keeping bag and store it in the refrigerator.
?????Spinach preservation does not need to be dried like carrots. Spinach preservation can bring some moisture. The best way is to spray some water on the leaves before storing, then put them into the fresh-keeping bag, don't smash the bag and store it in the refrigerator. Preservation.
?????People who do housework may know that green pepper has a shortcoming. If it is stained with water, it will easily deteriorate. Therefore, do not wash it before it is preserved to avoid deterioration. If there is water droplets or dirt, we can wipe it clean and then proceed. save.
?????The leek and the green pepper are different. The leek is afraid of drying, so we can tie the fresh leek to the rope, don't tie it too tightly, wrap the leek with wet paper or wet cloth and put it in the storage bag, but it is best. Still eat as early as possible, don't save too long. In order to prevent the increase of nitrite in leek, there is a risk of carcinogenesis.
?????The preservation of potatoes has certain emphasis. Potatoes are suitable for cryopreservation. If the temperature is not low enough, it is easy to germinate, and the potatoes after germination should not be eaten because the potatoes will produce a toxic substance after germination and cannot be eaten.
?????Tomatoes should be kept fresh when buying tomatoes. Choose a complete appearance, good quality, no bumps, and then put them in a fresh-keeping bag to keep them fresh. If tomatoes are rotten, don't eat them.
?????How to keep eggplant fresh? Eggplant can't be washed with water when it is fresh, because the eggplant's epidermis has a layer of waxy material that can protect the eggplant from making it look more lustrous. Once washed, it will lose the luster and even make the eggplant rot. . The correct way to preserve the eggplant is to put the eggplant directly into the plastic wrap and store it directly in the refrigerator.
??Coriander is popular among people as an auxiliary food. However, because the price of coriander is high, the amount of use is not large. How to properly preserve coriander? I have a good way to put the parsley in a fresh-keeping bag, a fresh-keeping bag, and a plastic wrap at the same time into a small piece of radish (carrot or white radish), and then put the storage bag tightly into the refrigerator freezer. In this way, ensure that the coriander can be kept fresh for quite some time. If the radish is dried, it can be replaced with fresh radish into the fresh-keeping bag. Of course, the preservation time should not be too long. It should be appropriate when purchasing. It should not be too much.
Several methods for distinguishing PVC cling film PVC cling filmTime of issue : 2018- 08-28
Several methods for distinguishing PE cling film from other cling film:
In the plastic bag industry, the material and characteristics of various PE cling film are different, and there are many tricks in life to distinguish the difference between them. In the case of PE cling film, in the supermarket
In some common convenience bags for shopping bags, supermarkets use mostly PE cling film for packaging plastic wraps such as meat, cooked food, and vegetables. And the supermarket is basically selling PE cling film. PE preservation
How much difference does the film have from other cling films?
First of all, the distinctive features of PE cling film are: PE wrap film can be used in a wide range, PE cling film can be packaged with grease food, and PE wrap film can also be heated in the microwave oven, the temperature does not exceed 110
Celsius. In addition, distinguish between different types of plastic wrap tips:
1. Look at transparency. PE cling film has poor transparency and PVC wrap film has good transparency.
2. Pull the experiment. The PE cling film has a small pulling force and the PVC cling film has a large pulling force.
3. Fire experiment. PE cling film is easy to burn, it will drip oil, and it has a candle smell; PVC cling film burns black smoke and produces a pungent smell.
The 108th China Daily General Stores FairTime of issue : 2018- 04-26
Hello everyone! First of all, I am very grateful to the new and old customers for their attention and support to Shuncheng. It is with the help and care of all the way that they will develop so quickly. From July 28th to July 30th, 2014, the 108th China General merchandise Commodities Fair and China Modern Housewares Expo will be held in Shanghai. At that time, “Shuncheng” will bring the latest products to participate in the exhibition. Customers come to the exhibition site to inspect and guide!
Exhibition date: 2021-06-27 to 2014-07-30
Exhibition address: 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Name of the pavilion: Shanghai New International Expo Center
The company booth: E3A48-A55
Recruitment dealers across the countryTime of issue : 2019- 11-08
Recruitment dealers across the country
Various fresh-keeping methods for summer fruitsTime of issue : 2018- 09-26
Summer fruit preservation method
?????The weather is hot in summer, and drinking drinks does not quench your thirst! Not eating fruit is cost-effective, but buying fruit every time you buy a lot, it is too shameful to buy less, but buying more fruits is easy and bad, then you will think about fruit preservation methods! Therefore, we provide you with nourishment for fruit preservation.
Methods as below:
1. Chestnut storage: 1 control gas storage. The chestnuts are sealed with a polyethylene film bag having a thickness of 0.025 mm. The chestnuts can be stored for 70 days at a temperature of 0-1 ° C, a carbon dioxide content of 7-8%, and an oxygen content of 1-3%. 2 small packages of air conditioning refrigeration. Remove the chestnuts that are harvested at the right time, remove the pests and diseases, and then put them into a polyethylene film pouch, each bag is packed into 1-1.5 kg. After sealing, it can be stored at -1 °C to save 2-3. Months.
2. Apple is one of the more resistant fruits. However, different varieties have different storage tolerance, among which late-maturing varieties are more resistant to Tibetan than early-middle-ripening varieties, and middle-maturing varieties are more resistant to Tibetan than early-maturing varieties. The late-maturing varieties such as Red Fuji and Guoguang have not changed greatly in hardness and quality during storage, and have strong disease resistance and are suitable for long-term storage. Medium-ripe varieties such as Red Star, Marshal, Ruby, Jonagold, and Beidou are easy to mature and have large changes in quality during storage. These storage conditions are strict, generally used for short-term storage, but can also be stored by controlled atmosphere storage. It is from February to March of the next year.
3. It seems that it is very easy to keep fresh watermelon. Just take the plastic wrap and cover the surface of the watermelon. In fact, it is wrong to keep the watermelon just like this. Because the watermelon in the refrigerator, the moisture of the watermelon skin will be absorbed, so even if it is packaged The cling film is useless, so the watermelon should be wrapped in plastic wrap and even wrapped in plastic wrap.
4. The correct method for lychee preservation should be: First, add salt to the water, add about 2 tablespoons of salt to a pot of water, soak for a while, then drain, put in a fresh-keeping bag, put in the frozen layer, and then take it out. Naturally thawed at room temperature.
Popular food reminds everyone that lychee preservation should not be placed on the fresh-keeping layer. It is best to keep it in the frozen layer at a subzero temperature. After it is taken out, let it be naturally thawed. Because only then, the color, aroma and taste of lychee can be effectively effective. Reserved.
5. The correct method for bananas should be: put the bananas in a fresh-keeping bag, then squeeze out the air and store in a cool place. Popular food here reminds everyone, don't put bananas in the refrigerator.
6. Like bananas, papaya is also a fruit that can't be stored in the refrigerator. Because papaya only touches the water, it will appear dark spots, and although the refrigerator has the function of absorbing water, once it is taken out from the refrigerator, the temperature difference will cause moisture on the surface of the papaya. And there are not black spots. The correct method of preservation of papaya should be: first wrap the papaya in a newspaper and store it in a cool place. This way, papaya can be preserved for a long time, and the state of freshness is always guaranteed.
Apple preservation operation process
First, Apple features
?????Apple is a typical climacteric fruit. When it matures, the amount of ethylene produced is very large. Generally, it can reach 200~800l/l during peak breathing. According to different varieties of apples, the storage tolerance varies greatly. Early-maturing varieties such as: Huangkui, Jinguan, Danding, Zhuguang, etc. have early harvesting period and are not resistant to long-term storage. Mid-late ripe varieties such as: red star, red jade, golden crown, marshal, red crown, etc. are more resistant to storage, but improper storage will make the fleshy. Late-maturing varieties such as Guoguang, Green Banana, Fuji, India and other varieties have good storage stability.
?????Harvest maturity has a great impact on apple storage. Harvesting is too early, its appearance, color and flavor are not good, and some physiological diseases are prone to occur. Such as: tiger skin disease, brown heart disease, bitter pox disease, carbon dioxide damage. For long-term storage of apples, they must be harvested before the breathing jump. It should be harvested at night, but it is prone to disease when it is collected too late. Such as: meat, cotton, aging, browning, ruby ??spot disease, water heart disease. Try to avoid mechanical damage during harvesting. Harvesting should be carried out on sunny days, a
About "Guangdong Shuncheng Plastic Technology Co., Ltd." website statementTime of issue : 2019- 11-08
The information provided by the company is only for use on this website, copying and downloading is prohibited; the company
The only international domain name is: www.